Sunday, December 12, 2010

M.I.A.

I miss you all!!!

Unfortunately I have been MIA over the past week as I have been away in Noosa with work with no computer access!!! I have come home for a day and I am back up again tomorrow!!! I have so much to share and show you all I am dying to get on here and blog! I am missing all of your blogs as well :) I didn't realise how much I love reading all of your inspirational and special journeys until now. Each day is so wonderful and I love reading and catching up with my online community and laughing crying and celebrating your lives! How special is the blogging world! It is 11.30 and I need to be up at 4 for an early trip up north so I must get to bed but just wanted to pop on here to say hello and I am still here and I cant wait until life gets back to normal so I can have some 'me' time aka blogging time! It's my birthday on Wednesday...the big 2...5... so I am looking forward to my last 2 days before hitting the quarter of a century mark :)

Keep smiling, laughing, celebrating, loving and cherishing all of those special moments! 

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Was wondering where you were :)
Hope you have a fantastic time and get some down time really soon xx