Monday, April 2, 2012

Cute Blog Award

This gorgeous little award has been passed on to me by the ever so lovely...

JODES from the beautiful blog "Running in Cute Heels" 

You must head over and follow this lovely lady - she is just wonderful! 

Here are the rules once you are awarded this 'Cute Blog Award'

* Thank the blogger that gave you the award and link back to their blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself.
* Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers and let them know. 

 
My 7 facts ...

1. Social media is my life. Blogging, tweeting, Instagraming, facebooking...I'm hooked on it all. The connections and friendships I have made through social media has been life changing. I love sharing my journey with such beautiful, honest and special people.

2. I love burning scents in our house. I believe it is a key factor in making our house a home. I love changing the smells everyday and creating a new 'feel' to our space. I love burning candles, incense and melts. My favourite smells at the moment are "coconut and lime" from glasshouse "rosemary and lavender" from partylite and "strawberry and rhubarb" from partylite. They are just amazing and completely addictive!

3. I want to be a 'mumma' more than anything else in this world. People want to be nurses, doctors, lawyers or vets. I just want to be a mum. Everything in my life, every choice, every path, has been in preparation for this special journey. I am currently preparing myself mentally and physically for this amazing gift. I want to ensure that I am 200% ready and that I am my absolute best self. The day Rob and I become pregnant will be one of the happiest, most joyous days of my life. Motherhood will complete the perfect life I have with Rob. In every way!

4. I have a new found love of history and have a burning desire to learn more about it. I hated it at school and wasn't interested at all, but I found that learning through books has completely fascinated me. I first fell in love when I read 'Sarah's Key'. I now want to read and learn more. I want to learn about the wars, I want to learn about the Holocaust, and I especially want to learn about Australian history. I'm more interested in the personal stories from each of these eras and devastating historical events. They are very touching and beautifully inspiring.

5. My life long dream is to live on a farm. I have a dream of a beautiful house, on the land, where my children can grow up in the crisp clean air and be surrounded by pure beauty. Our children and our animals can run free, explore and be completely happy.

6. I am 100% obsessed with reality T.V. Tori and Dean, Khloe and Lamar, Ice loves Coco, Kendra, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I love them all. I don't know what it is but I'm completely hooked.

7. I am young at heart and will never grow up. I am a little naive at times and will always see the world through children's eyes. I always play make believe and the simple sight of a rainbow, sun lit cloud, butterfly,  children laughing, a sunset or anything that sparkles will make me completely happy. I believe in magic and it is the one gift that I hope will never fade.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Now I am passing on this 'Cute Blog Award' to 10 of my favourite bloggers. 
Please visit and follow their blogs. Each of them offer beautiful writing and inspire me every day.

Bindy @ Bella in Bindyland ~ http://bellainbindyland.blogspot.com.au/

Claire @ Scissors Paper Rock ~ http://blog.scissorspaperrockdesigns.com.au/

Jess @ Living our Love Song ~ http://livinglovesong.blogspot.com.au/

Sarah @ Faith Hope and a Whole Lotta Love ~ http://faithhopeandawholelottalove.blogspot.com.au/

Rhi @ Humingbird's Song ~ http://www.hummingbirdssong.com/

Jenna @ The Three Little Birdies ~ http://www.thethreelittlebirdies.com/

Sonja @ Tied with a Bouw ~ http://tiedwithabouw.blogspot.com.au/

Ames @ Accidental Wonderland ~ http://www.tutuames.com/



Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Thea said...

What a lovely award! Thank you so much for sharing it with me.

I love your 7 things. x

Zoe said...

Thanks!! Just noticed this!

Glad you like my blog!