Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fresh Flowers

Every few weeks I like to buy fresh flowers for our home! I love the colour, the smell, the freshness and life that flowers bring! We have quite a dark home with lots of dark furnishing so a pop of colour always makes me smile!
 
These gorgeous yellow chrysanthemums were $5 and add a special touch to our kitchen bench!
Snap dragons are my favourite for the bathroom as they are long and add that extra special touch!
Aren't these colours GORGEOUS!
This special beauty was grown by my very own Rob! Just stunning!
 









They are huge! As big as my hand!

Our house looks like a construction site at the moment as we are building a fireplace, so these gorgeous pretties make the mess just that little bit bareable! 

Fresh flowers and candles burning makes my heart happy!

x S.K.K x

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Aw I love the flowers! I love fresh flowers as well! My darn cat (Spook) likes to destroy them though!

Blackbird said...

Hello!

They will last even longer if you strip the leaves off the bottom before putting them into the water. The leaves have bacteria on them causing them to die quicker!

I love flowers too :)

Sophie xx

x S.K.K x said...

Thank You do much Sophie!! What a great tip! I love the look of the leaves so I left them for a week or so then I stripped them and they are still perfect! X

x S.K.K x said...

Aw dam Spook haha I'm lucky Molly only likes her toys hehe