Monday, July 9, 2012

A boy called Justin

So there is this boy...he has stolen my heart...and I want to tell you about him.
 
His name is Justin. His voice can sooth my soul whenever it needs healing. His dance moves can give me energy when I'm feeling down and his smile is so infectious, I can't help but smile every time I see a picture. That's all I've seen. A picture. And a movie. This movie. It absolutly changed my views and I became one of his biggest fans. I am a 26 year old married woman from Australia and I am one of Justin Bieber's biggest fans.
 
This is the face that I fell in love with! The movie "Never Say Never" introduced me to this amazing boy! I was not a fan. I didn't have an opinion, but I went to see the movie and my mind was absolutly blown! What a voice, what a character, what a special person with so much to offer our world. Here is one kid who knew what he wanted and he went for it! He's not a popular culture product! He wasn't chosen from the crowds and made into a superstar. He had a voice and a dream and he made that happen. He sung for the fans and the fans made him huge! What amazes me about this boy is that he does it all for his fans. 

This is the song that won me over...I still listen to it every few weeks and it still warms my heart every time! 


 It annoys me so much when I see people 'bag' him out. Who the hell are you to judge a person. If you don't like it, shut your mouth. This boy has absolutly done nothing to you, so who are you to be mean. That's all it is sadly. These people are mean. I have voiced my opinion of Justin Bieber on my facebook page a few times and I have had nothing but negativity. To my friends and family, people I love so very much, if you have nothing positive to say, DO NOT say anything at all, especially on any of my social media sites. It is plain bullying. I know he is a star but he is still a person and it is simply mean and I do not tolerate it.

He is just a kid living his dream. A bloody talented kid that deserves the world and I so dam proud that he is taking over just that, the world! The 'haters' can all sit behind their computer screens and fly off their mouth but ultimately they are the ones who are living a sad life and I feel sorry for you. Its like everything in life really. Why be mean? Why be negative? Its not going to get you anywhere. So embrace life, embrace the fun.






I love this kid! He has funk and passion and his voice gets me every time! What a super star! I am 100% behind Justin Bieber and as the kids say...I am his BIGGEST FAN!

x S.K.K x

No comments: