Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Monday

 "Let me love you, until you learn to love yourself"

I am such a fan of R&B. The rhythm and soul within the music just gets me every time. Ne-Yo has been no exception and I have loved every single one of his songs that he has released. I am a complete 'pro' at Sexy Love on the singstar let me tell you. When I heard his new song "Let me love you' I couldn't help but groove. I swayed my hips, I tip toed and I fist pumped. It has everything a good song needs to get me pumped. It has an awesome build up at the start and then when that chorus hits...it is party time. I listen to this song every day, at least 4 times a day...literally. It is my kids FAVOURITE! They bop, they twirl, they clap, they sway and most of all they laugh! It has become a favourite in the kindy room and a before bed time ritual.



This song just makes me so happy. I guess because it has helped the kids and I to really bond. We forget the toys and the games and just put this song and dance. The laughter that fills the room when this song is on is just priceless! It warms my heart more than you will ever know. I love the lyrics..."Let me love you, until you learn to love yourself" I realised this is what I do every day! This is one of my motto's that I put high on the list in my job! I did as a nanny and do now as a day care provider. I love them. I cant offer a lot ,but boy do I love them! No matter what happens, no matter what they do, I will love them and show them that even though they are away from mum and dad for most of the day, they can trust me and I will love them. I am their biggest cheerleader. I will teach them to love everything about themselves and no milestone is too small to not be celebrated. I fist pump and high five my kids all day long, showing them and teaching them love.


Lets get the party started this week and listen to some awesome music! Head on over to my beautiful best friends page and 'link up' with us! Perfect way to start the week


HAPPY MONDAY :-)

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Thea said...

Oh wow! I hadn't heard this song before but you just introduced me to my new favourite song! It's under my skin already.

I love your post. When you talk about your job and kids...I get the *warm & fuzzies*.

Thanks so much for linking! x