Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our Little Family

Here is a sneak peak at my little family!
aka: The Farm 

Our Girl Bindi

She is our first 'baby' and very spoilt! She is a german shephard x cattle dog and is the silliest, most playful and totally lovable dog in the world! She brings joy to my life every day! 

Our Big Boy Blaze

 I call him our ballet dancer...look at that turn out! I always say only a mother could love that face haha he is (we think) a corgi x boarder collie but is just so adorable with his HUGE ears and SHORT legs haha he is a bundle of energy and can give you a big sloppy kiss on the cheek with one bounce! Don't underestimate those short legs!

  
Sebastian
 
 Sebastian is my parrot that I bought with some birthday money a few years back however he HATES me haha but absolutely adores Rob! He is a quiet little man except when you sneeze and he does a little squawk to say bless you! 

Fish Lips
 
 Fish Lips is a children's python and is ROBS snake! He is called fish lips because Rob says his bite feels like fish lips...I have yet to test this theory out ;) 

 Shakira

 Shakira is one of our 3 chickens but she is an original! We got 2 chickens from the "hatching program" at my old childcare centre that I worked at and we raised them! We lost one and have got 2 more (again from the program) a year later. They give us fresh eggs every morning which is such a treat! 

Brad and Angelina
 
Not much to say about these 2 except they are cute but stink :P 

Miss Molly 
 
 Our latest addition to the family is Miss Molly! She is the sweetest cat I have ever met and is so lovable and cuddly! 

Roxy
 
 Roxy was my first puppy I ever bought and got her before I met Rob, unfortunately she had to stay with mum and dad when I moved out as I went to a unit. She still lives with them but she will always hold a very special place in my heart! 


Now you know why I call it our farm :) Yes we have a lot of pets but I wouldn't have it any other way! We love them all xx


No comments: