Saturday, June 26, 2010

Special Moments

"As I live each day, may I do my part, to make a difference, and touch one heart. Each day it is my goal, to bring smiles and laughter into a soul."

So I have become a bit of "blogaholic" lately and I have found that I have been loosing myself in the world of blogs each day! The inspiration, the love, the joy, the laughter, the tears and the true honesty of these people have taken over all of my spare time at the moment.  I am a simple girl who appreciates the little things in life and truly enjoy making myself a hot chocolate and sitting down at my computer and entering the world of other peoples lives. When reading these blogs I always find myself escaping to those special moments that I have had in my life. It's funny how a paragraph from someone's experiences can take you back to a special moment in your life. 

After months of reading and enjoying the stories of my fellow bloggers I realised that I had a lot to say and share! I found myself blogging in my mind before I would go to sleep! Sharing what I did that day or my thoughts on an event that has happened or my concerns of a situation I had witnessed. So here I am, actually writing it all down! The quote at the top of my page is one of my all time favourite quotes that I try to live by each day. This is quite easy being a nanny as the simple act of pretending to be a fire engine and saving buzz from the top of the shelf brings absolute laughter and joy to a 2 year old! Therefore if one person reads this and it brings a smile to their face or reminds them of a special memory they have had or inspires them to take that one step towards a goal then I have succeeded :-) 

"Life is busy - So remember to stop and appreciate those special moments - they will be memories that last forever"

x S.K.K x

 

2 comments:

katie said...

How wonderful! :-) A fantastic to start to an amazing collection of what will be a lifetime of shared memories. Keep it up...I look forward to reading more soon.

Love Always Mum xx

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oooh I love that you're blogging!! And what a gorgeous start you've made! I can't wait to read and follow your posts :)
Enjoy...it's fun and oh so addictive...but such a beautiful community and a wonderful place to share your thoughts :)
Claire x.
P.S. Thanks for adding my blog to your list and I love that you're enjoy reading mine too!