Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Sunday Quiz

When reading through my favourite blogs this morning I came across Lifes Little Whispers latest blog about a little quiz that has been circling around the blog world...here is my take on the questions...Enjoy x


1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
In a beautiful little log wood home in the middle of the country. With plenty of land for our animals to 'stretch their legs' and for Rob to build his dream nursery and native bush land. I would have my own little room with the comfiest of couches surrounded by floor to ceiling book shelves with all my favourite books. It wouldn't matter where this house was because if I have my family with me then I have the world!

2. What is your favourite band?
I am not band type of girl I'm more a fan of solo artists. My favourites are Celine Dion and Mariah Carey.


3. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
My Husband. How his mind works baffles me everyday. He is so in tune with everything that is going on and is so helpful, considerate and on the ball all the time, I wonder how he does it all!

4. Concert or Broadway show?
Broadway! Stage shows! They are so amazing! I have been to so many I can't even keep count! This is thanks to my lovely mother who started taking us when we were little and we haven't stopped since! I am looking forward to seeing Mamma Mia in August! My 3rd time seeing it on stage ;)


5. Theme song for your life?
I absolutly can not choose! I may have to ponder this question a little bit more and update it in a blog further down the track!


6. Fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?
Picnic in the park - or beach - or rain forest - or bush...the one thing I love about my husband is that he is an adventure seeker! He has opened my eyes to the world of nature and we have been discovering it and enjoying it ever since!


7. Favourite place to shop?
I have come to fall in love with Robina Town Centre as it has such a beautiful atmosphere and has every 'major' shop I would need and also these divine stores I love to go and browse through! kikki.K ~ Belle Collection ~ Home Sweet Home ~ Loot ~ QBD

8. Favourite movie?
I can not choose one so here is my short list! The Other Boelyn Girl, Mona Lisa Smile, Legally Blonde, Sex and the City 1 & 2, Twilight series, Grease, Enchanted, The Wedding Date, Deep Impact, Walk the line, Coyote Ugly, Mamma Mia

Why not have a try at answering these yourselves! I'm off to loose myself in the world of my latest book and soak in a body shop milk bath!

x S.K.K x

No comments: