Friday, April 29, 2011

A Real Princess

As you all know I'm a sucker for things magical and beautiful. What could be more magical and beautiful than the Royal Wedding! Mixed feelings all around over this wedding...you either love it or hate it! I'm a lover! I have to confess! I didn't really get 'into' the wedding fever until my baby cousin (age 4) Ava said to her mum....'mummy is she a REAL princess?? to which her mum replied to her yes. Ava got so excited "oh my gosh mummy a real princess is getting married!!!! I had never thought of it like that! A real princess is getting married! So in honor of this 'real princess' getting married tonight we are having a...
 
Princess Party


My mum and 2 cousins are coming over and of course Miss Ava and we are watching the Royal Wedding together! Ava is dressing up as a bride and we are wearing tiaras! We are having mini quiches and cupcakes and lots party food! What a brilliant excuse for a special little party! The bottom line is 2 people are exchanging vows and committing to a life together. To experience every moment, every emotion, every journey together. As a 'newly' wed myself the memories are still very fresh and real in my mind from my own wedding so I have the excitement and butterflies in my stomach. Imagine how they would be feeling! It is oh so very exciting! 

~ Happy Wedding Day to Will and Kate - Prince and Princess of Whales ~

x S.K.K x

No comments: