Friday, February 3, 2012

GHP Week 4

Here are the 'little things' that made me smile this week. The very special moments that I was grateful for...

 Day 23 - Happiness is Rob pushing me in my running! All I wanted to do what watch TV but he pushed me and came with me! Grateful for his support!

Day 24 - Happiness is reaching 50 likers on my blog! I am grateful for each and every one of you!

Day 25 - Happiness is slushing through the puddles! Grateful for my jellies that won't get wrecked in the rain!

Day 26 - Happiness is a road trip with my husband exploring our area and the rising water! Grateful we are safe and dry!

Day 27 - Happiness is running in the rain! Grateful for this new found dedication!

Day 28 - Happiness is fresh new looks!

 Day 29 - Happiness is family dinner outside! Grateful for a little break in the rain!

 

Head over to the beautiful 'Maxabella Loves' and share with everyone what made you smile!

Here is my Week 1&2 and Week 3

x S.K.K x

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Glad you are still doing Project 366!!

Great photos!
x

Tat @ Mum in search said...

It's nice you managed to squeeze in a dinner outside with all that rain!

Maxabella said...

I love your new dress, SKK! What a beautiful photo of you and Rob.

It's funny that he's pushing you in your running by riding his bike along side you... very professional!

x

Seana Smith said...

Lovely photos and the blog is looking fab.