Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Here!!

Happy December!!!! 

WELCOME SUMMER!!!

The last month of the year. Can you believe it? Where has the year gone! What a journey this year has been! It feels like yesterday we were in January and now here we are in my favourite month! DECEMBER!!! The first day of Summer! My birthday is in 15 days. My holidays start in 24 days and CHRISTMAS is in 25 days :-) The house is completely decorated! Christmas present buying has begun! Our christmas lights are shinning at night! Love, happiness and magic are filling the air and I feel a happy glow all day every day! Let the count down begin! Here are a few of my favourite Christmas tunes to get you all in the mood for the first day of the month!!! Enjoy!!!












x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Belinda said...

YAY DECEMBER!!!!!! Glad to see I'm not the only excited one!
xx