Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Easter Wish

For today, tomorrow and always...

I pray you find the gift of compassion

I pray you become beautifully optimistic

I pray you find a soul that believes in you

I pray you find the beauty in every sunset

I pray you make mistakes

I pray a butterfly flies past you so witness it's elegant beauty

I pray you find unconditional love

I pray you find a few minutes a day to be still and be one with your soul.

I pray you never loose your innocence.

I pray you savor every single second of motherhood. It is a very rare and special gift that you should never take for granted.

I pray that you always believe in magic

I pray you find your light.

I pray you never give up on your dreams. No matter how big or small.

I pray you find a soul that is your cheerleader in life

I pray you learn to forgive.

I pray you never stop learning.

I pray you find courage to never give up.

I pray you find faith. No matter what your beliefs are.

I pray you realise what is important in life.

I pray you learn to 'let it go'

I pray you take chances.

I pray you kiss slowly and hug often

I pray you love your heart, your body and your soul

I pray you find patience

I pray you smile every day

I pray you find eternal happiness - you deserve it

x S.K.K x

2 comments:

Belinda said...

How lovely! I wish you all the same things!
Happy Easter x

Me said...

And the same to you. I hope you had a blessed Easter.
Me