Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Farewell Summer!

:-) This is my 100th POST :-)

and for my 100th post I would like to say...

GOODBYE SUMMER!! 

You have bought laughter, tears, fun and tragedy and I believe it will be a summer that we will never forget. 

Mother Nature surely did test us! She sent us everything she could and it has been a very tough and trialling time for all of us here in Queensland and now in New Zealand. I am so very lucky that I was not effected by the tragedies first hand but many people around me were and it has just been so heartbreaking to watch! On the flip side I did have a beautiful summer that was filled with many special moments with family and friends. So thank you summer of 2010 and 2011 you have certainly made your way in to the history books and I believe you have made us all stronger and brought us all together! 

MY SUMMER...

 ~ My car bursting at the seams with donations for the flood victims ~


 ~ Australia Day BBQ at our house ~ 




 and endless days that were filled with fun, laughter, sun, food, amazing friends, and special memories! 

Thank You Summer and Goodbye!!! 
I'm looking forward to a brand new season with brand new challenges!
Bring it on Autumn!

x S.K.K x

No comments: