Friday, March 4, 2011

My Theme Song

The gorgeous Claire over at Scissors Paper Rock  asked a question this morning...

What would your theme song be?


Songs are so powerful and so many mean a lot to me! Growing up in a house full of music I have come to love and adore every genre of music. From classical to R&B to musicals to country! I love them all. Choosing my theme song would normally be hard but I stumbled across this divine song last year and fell in love! It has everything I love about music in it! Slow soulful melody yet it builds up to a little funky beat! The lyrics are what I love the most! I swear this song could be called - Sarah's beliefs - how true are the gorgeous lyrics! They are everything I live for, stand for and believe in. Just gorgeous!!! I would play this every morning and life would be perfect! It really puts life in to perspective and reminds me why I am here and how I should live each day!!!

So Claire...here is my theme song...


Have a beautiful Friday everyone!

x S.K.K x

1 comment:

Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock said...

Oh Sarah, it's perfect...and so YOU! I've never heard that song before....the lyrics are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I too grew up in a very musical family, and can't imagine a life without music....such a big part of me!
Have a gorgeous weekend.
xo